Please complete all fields in the form below. Your review will appear by your name and photos on the website once approved.
Recommended Photo Guidelines
- Just send us what you have! If possible, bigger high-quality photos work better so everyone can see your boat clearly. We receive MANY photos that would have been great but we can't use them. Either they are too small, dark, blurry or grainy! The photos you send should be at least 1,000 pixels wide or the bigger you have the better. We can color correct, brighten, crop, resize images with Photoshop.
- We prefer shots taken horizontally (wide angle) over vertical (tall)- it just fits better on our website!
- WE LOVE SHOTS TAKEN ON THE WATER! Your boat looks better in the water than on a trailer. Take photos from a dock or the shore or for the best photos, from a secondary boat. If it's only on a trailer, send them anyway!
- Take photos of the entire boat from different angles and send some close-ups of tower mounting locations, accessories, etc.
- We encourage you to send us several photos of your boat. We'll post the best ones. The form allows 4 max but you can email as many as you like.
- We only accept photos with an Stryker T-top properly installed on the boat.
- You must be the owner of the boat. You do not need to be the original purchaser but if the boat is already in our gallery, you can not enter it again.
- We love all kinds of photos: family, friends, fishing, scenic shots -- impress us!
- If you prefer to have your boat registration/license number removed or blacked out, let us know.
- Help someone with your same boat see how you installed yours! Taking shots during the installation, mounting location, etc. are all helpful!
- We will send you a free T-shirt to say "thanks."
- Note: If your photos do not meet the guidelines and contest rules above, we can't use them on the site, we can't send a hat, and we can't enter you in the contest. PLEASE send at least one clear photo!