SG300 T-Top for Center Console Boats - Anodized Finish
(You save $360.00)
- Product Code: SG300AN
- Availability: In Stock
SG300 Boat T-Top in Anodized Aluminum Finish
Free 5 Rod Rocket Launcher (Anodized Finish)
25% Off Add-On Package Accessories Listed on this Page!
New Lower Shipping Rates Available at Checkout!
The Stryker SG300 T-Top for center console boats is designed with the same custom style and rugged construction as Stryker's best selling folding T-top the SG600. Both models are designed to go toe-to-toe with any aftermarket, custom fabricated or OEM factory made t-top. Our t-tops are "universal*" meaning the upright leg sections can be moved in or out to snugly fit the dimensions of your center console unit. Completing the install with the massive solid aluminum top clamps and included side supporting stand offs, you will have a rock solid, beefy t-top structure with no sway, wiggle or rattle.
All our t-tops are made of premium 2 inch diameter (not 1.9" or 1.5" like some competitors) 6061-T6 high tensile aircraft grade aluminum (not weaker 6063 aluminum like some competitors) with a high performance marine-grade anodized finish (full anodizing bath on completed sections after they are fabricated and welded unlike some competitors) to seal everything with the best protection against corrosion and to withstand the harshest environments. Capable of supporting hundreds of pounds, the SG300 offers the same durability and strength of custom and OEM-installed tops but at a fraction of the cost.
The SG300 does not include welded mounting plates or a folding top section but the Stryker SG600 T-Top does.
Marine grade 316 stainless steel fasteners and pre-fabricated, pre-welded sections with solid joints make the SG300 T-Top one of the stiffest and strongest universal* T-Tops available. The T-Top is compatible with virtually every center console boat made in the past 50 years, and will fit over most any console unit up to 48" wide. The SG300 T-Top is backed by a 5 year warranty for workmanship.
When it comes to comparing our t-tops to the other aftermarket ones, it's no contest- Stryker is the king of the seas when it comes to strength, material, style, construction, welding, performance, longevity, warranty, fit and finish. Plus, we have an execllent full time sales and support team available by phone, email and live chat. Make the right investment with your time and money and do it all right the first time with Stryker T-Tops and accessories.
The price of the t-top includes a marine-grade Sunbrella™ fade-resistant and stain-resistant canvas available in your choice of 1 of 10 standard colors(additional custom colors available at an additional fee). If you've been dealing with a standard folding bimini, you'll especially appreciate easier casting, the ability to walk your line all around the deck, and the luxury of being able to stand up straight under the shade.
Looking to take your t-top to the next level? Stryker manufacturers a full line of accessories including an electronics box, rod holders, rocket launchers, antenna mounts, navigation lights and so much more. No matter what level of sports fishing you're at and regardless of what you fish for, we have everything you need to customize your t-top with affordable t-top accessories.
The Stryker is designed for quick assembly and installation without compromising durability. The top is packaged in two conveniently sized cartons for fast shipping via UPS. A professionally filmed 25 minute online video provides detailed step-by-step assembly so you can follow along plus, we have detailed installation manuals. Plus, our fully staffed sales and support team are just a phone call away if you have questions. All that's needed are some basic household tools and a helping hand. Well over 90% of our customers have installed theirs themselves with an average of 3-5 hours all in.
You too can dramatically upgrade your boat with a strong and stylish t-top, get a wide area of much needed shade to extend your days fishing, add tons of room for handy accessories, and increase the value of your boat with a small investment in a Stryker T-Top. Like every single one of our other happy Stryker T-Top customers, you won't believe the quality and performance and you wish you would have done it sooner!
Please note that the SG300 is not a folding t-top. Only the Stryker SG600 model folds.
*Center Console Units with a Hinged Side Door
If your boat’s center console unit has a hinged door, you should carefully measure the size and clearance required to fully open it. Depending on the Stryker T-Top model, the lower leg sections might have a horizontal brace that could prevent the door from opening. On the SG300, this brace is welded on; the SG600 has a brace that is mounted with allen head bolts and can be temporarily removed; the SG900 has been designed with a much higher horizontal brace to avoid this situation.
Probably the simplest solution, some of our customers have replaced their door hinges with pins. This allows the door to be pulled out without swinging it open. However, you will still need to consider how the horizontal brace with affect your access to the inside of the console unit. Please contact us with your door’s measurements so we can help figure out the best solution based on your needs.
New Store Hours!
To serve you better, we're now open Monday through Friday 9am - 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Overall Height: 6' - 11 1/4"
- Overall Top Width: 5' - 3"
- Weight: 98 lbs.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is much stronger and harder than the 6063 aluminum many competitors use
- "T6" indicates the high level of temper our aluminum is treated with and strengthens the molecular structure
- Universal* design that adjusts in width to fit boats with center console units that are between 18" to 48" wide
- Main t-top sections are professionally pre-fabricated and welded to ensure the highest strength and simplest installation
- 2" outer diameter tubing is compatible with all Stryker clamp-on accessories
- Premium clear anodized aluminum finish is a full bath electro-chemical process that creates a hard a durable protective layer
- Easy do-it-yourself installation in 3-5 hours using basic tools and no welding required
- Ships in two extra large, professionally packed and vinyl wrapped boxes to protect the precious content
- Ships with all the mounting hardware you need
- Marine-grade 316 stainless steel hardware and bolts
- Two solid billet aluminum stand-offs included to connect t-top leg sections to the center console unit to increase stability
- 5 Year Stryker T-Tops Warranty
- T-Top price includes one Sunbrella™ Marine Canvas that provides the best fade-resistance, stain-resistance and UV protection
- 10 standard canopy colors to choose from or, for an extra fee, we can make a custom made one in your choice of available Sunbrella™ Marine Canvas colors
- Premium quality, thick gauge paracord for roping the canvas to the t-top
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB with many excellent reviews
- In our customer photo gallery, we have received over 3,000 customer photos and hundreds of 5 star reviews
- Unlike most of our competitors, we have a full-time customer service team whose only job is to help you by phone or online
- Sales agents do not receive commissions on sales and will never pressure you to purchase or spend more
- We honor our warranty and quickly replace, repair or refund
- We are avid and knowledgeable boaters and fishermen located in Laguna Hills, California
- We are easy to get a hold of, knowledgeable and friendly
- We're here to help you before your purchase, during the installation and for the lifetime of original ownership
The Stryker T-Top has been a great addition to my Whaler. The design and quality is outstanding. The T-Top provides protection from the elements and looks great!
Stryker SG300 Anodized T-Top Review by Rod Churchill @ Eerie, Pennsylvania on February 21, 2020
Installed on 1964 Boston Whaler Nauset
Heavy walled aluminum construction. Very sturdy once stand off brackets were installed. All pieces fit each other beautifully. Installed on a 1976 20' Mako perfectly.
The quality of the aluminum tubing is excellent. It was easy to assemble and install. The canvas top is also excellent quality, but it was cut a little too small in the rear corners. There is a one inch gap where the canvas curves with the tubing.
Reply from Stryker T-Tops:
Tim, we believe you simply need to increase the tension when roping the canopy to the top frame. Or, it's possible the canopy is backwards and needs to be rotated 180 degrees.
All our Sunbrella canopies are cut from the same template. When complete, the canvas should be drum tight with minimal gap all the way around. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be glad to help!
Very impressed, beyond what I was expecting. Easy to assemble and looks great. You can tell lots of planning in design, plenty of adjustment for different console designs. Hardest decision was getting the fold down or fixed top, Went with fixed because My boat is small (might regret). Boston whaler pre Montauk, Fast shipping great price. Thanks Stryker.
Exceeded our expectations. This product is extremely well engineered, and constructed. Installation was a breeze. I would enthusiastically recommend this product.
Before buying my t top I did lots of research and decided to go with Stryker, and I could not be happier the quality is amazing. The installation was easy it only took a hour and a half by myself. The SG 300 was a complete game changer for my boat, the five rod rocket launcher allowed me to add more rods to my trips and save time swapping gear. The 2” diameter tubing feels good and solid when holding on doing 30mph over the swells. The price was right for my budget and I can’t wait to get the electronics box next.
Thank you Stryker for a amazing product
awesome product! Arrived in perfect shape and contains all hardware. Installation was a breeze and looks amazing. Would totally recommend to anyone.
I like the T-Top Stryker
My T Top came in and was packaged very good. No nicks, scratches or dents. Installation guide was easy to follow. Very sturdy assembly and quality built. My boat looks great with it on it. Took the boat out on the water to make some big waves by turning circles to determine the sturdiness of the unit and it was solid.