Electronics Box with Marine Speakers and LED Dome Light
This streamlined electronics box with speakers and LED dome light fits under your Stryker T-Top and provides secure locking storage of electronics or other valuables. The SB330L is rotomolded, with an acrylic door and stainless steel spring-loaded hinges. It mounts to tubing or flat surfaces with stainless steel hardware included.
A Smart Investment In Security
The Stryker E-Box provides a lot of security and peace of mind for a very small price. Not only will you be keeping electronics and valuables far above the deck away from splashing water, grease and fish guts, you’re also getting a completely waterproof, dust proof and locking enclosure. The front opening is precision fitted with a hefty 1/8 inch smoked plexiglass door for added privacy and features a foam gasket weather seal to keep the elements out. The door is fitted with corrosion resistant, smooth action stainless steel spring-loaded hinges for easy opening and closing. For added security, we have added a heavy duty keyed door lock (2 keys included) and a hinged rubberized key hole cover to keep water and dirt out of the lock mechanism. The Stryker E-Box is a seriously handy and inexpensive solution perfect for protecting any expensive electronic boat equipment, cell phones, jewelry or your other valuables.
Simple to Install
The Stryker E-Box is specifically designed to mount neatly to our SG300, SG600, and SG900 universal center console boat t-tops. With just four drill holes required, it quickly mounts to existing t-top tubing or flat surfaces without the need of custom fabrication. All stainless steel hardware included.
XS-F40CWB XS Series 4" 120 Watt Classic Marine Speakers
Continuing to set the benchmark for marine audio entertainment, Fusion's new XS Series speakers feature their trademark quality audio reproduction and enhanced marine aesthetics at a mid-range price point. Optimized for use in the marine environment, and built for performance, these stylish speakers are designed to produce consistently high quality audio at all volume levels, season after season.
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, True-Marine™ accreditation and an industry-leading 3-year warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind that your XS Series speakers are built to last on your boat.
SPEAKER SPECS & FEATURES:
- Speaker Size:4"
- Peak Power: 120 Watts
- RMS Power Rating: 30 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 87dB
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 18 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 15 - 80 W/Ch
- Tweeter Type: Aluminum Dome
- Cone / Surround Material: Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 99mm (3-7/8")
- Mounting Depth Clearance:54mm (2-1/8")
- Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material): 4 L
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating): IP65
- Warranty: 3 year
ELECTRONICS BOX SPECS & FEATURES:
• 9 1/2"H x 25 3/8"W x 26"L
• Fusion 4" Marine 2-Way Speakers (120 W)
• Efficiency (1W/1M): 87dB
• Frequency Response: 90Hz-22kHz
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Peak Power (Watts): 120
• LED Light with an output of 280 lumens
• Rotomolded Construction
• 1/8" thick smoked Plexiglass door
• Stainless steel spring hinges
• Foam gasket seal
• Lockable door comes with 2 keys
• White interior with grey foam covering light/speaker wiring
• Comes with stainless hardware for mounting
• Easy installation
It is a great top quality Box. At a affordable price. Shipping also was in a very timely matter. Everything I have ordered from this company has been 1st class.
Ordered this with my SG900 T top. Can't say enough good things about the T top and was also very happy with this E box. Rotomolded material is tough as nails and not heavy. Speaker quality is impressive and clear. No problems installing and it fit perfect. Dome light is very helpful the couple of times it was after dusk. Main thing is it's just put together well. Between this, the T top and the rocket launcher I got from them, I've had no complaints. Will be buying from Stryker again no questions about it.
Got this one with the speakers and new LED light right when it came out. Was looking at ones from other companies but could never afford them. Glad I waited! I've always been happy with Stryker and never had any problems.