This fold-down light with a LED anti-glare head is loaded with features. In its upright position, this innovative folding navigation light is 12" high providing added visibility for safety.
The big cam-lock handle is easy to grasp. Once locked, stays locked in normal conditions.
In extreme conditions, if a 12ft./lb. force hits the base, the cam-lock releases and allows base to swing down. This new feature reduces chance of breakage to base or pole.
A 360 light at the highest point of your vessel is required by USCG.
• Innovative design
• Easy to use
• 12" Height gives added visibility in its upright position
• All wiring is concealed and protected within the pivoting base.
• The rail-mount adapter is an easy way to fit cam-lock bases to square rails and pontoon boats.
• Draws only 1.8 watts at 12VDC - the lowest power draw of any 2-mile all-round light on the market today.
• Lights are rated for 50,000+ hours of use and feature a 10 year warranty.
• Maintenance-free materials
• Designs eliminate materials (including die-cast) that can tarnish or corrode.
• Materials are non-corrosive, including bases of glass-filled polymer and poles of highly anodized aluminum or sturdy black plastic.
• 10 Year Warranty
This mounts perfectly on my T-top and folds out of the way when not needed. A must for meeting Coast Guard requirements.